Internationalization of the Cluster – CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/17_150/0011823
Project name: Internationalization of the Cluster – CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/17_150/0011823
Project realization: 1.10.2018 – 31.12.2020
Project description and objective: The project is in line with the cluster strategy for increasing international competitiveness, aimed at establishing concrete international cooperation in the field of R&D, technological development and innovation and involvement in international networks in the furniture industry.
It is in line with the Export Strategy of the Czech Republic 2012-2020, whose main objective is to contribute to the increase and diversification of Czech exports to markets that have significant export growth potential.
In the area of ASEAN, KČN will build on the activities of the previous period, during which he founded CIC in Vietnam.
The main objective is to support the international activities of the cluster and its member firms in selected foreign territories (Europe, SE Asia) through the internationalization of the cluster, incl. support for the implementation of international projects and international technology transfer.
In accordance with the defined objectives of KČN´s internationalization strategies, the partial objectives of the project are as follows:
- Cooperation with selected foreign clusters within FURNITURE AND WOODWORKING CLUSTER PARTNERSHIP (FWCP) – establishing active cooperation and exchange of best practices
- Exchange of experience and good practices from abroad, mainly concerning R&D, technological development and transfer of innovation – realization of a series of meetings with potential partner clusters / workshops for the development of further cooperation
- Develop and implement a common strategy to strengthen cross-sectoral cooperation and facilitate the internationalization of SMEs
- Strengthening cooperation between clusters and SME members as a result of B2B encounters, interaction in working groups and through FWCP at international level.
- Participation in national and European cluster networks and projects
- KČN will participate as a partner in a suitably selected international project
- Implementation of R&D results in the process of creating standards for the furniture industry – creation, evaluation, commenting, and revision of EU standards
- Promotion of KČN in Southeast Asian markets – active participation in the market in Vietnam, where KČN has already created a background for effective promotion and research of surrounding markets thanks to the establishment of the Czech Industry Company
- Mapping of ASEAN countries – identifying suitable countries for cooperation with KČN and finding potential partners for cooperation in the area of furniture sales or production
- Cooperation with selected foreign partners – identifying and establishing contacts with specific companies within selected ASEAN member countries suitable for transfer of technologies owned by KČN and its members, eventually. technologies that KČN members would be interested in transferring to the Czech Republic
The project is co-financed by the European Union: